Thursday, March 7, 2013

San Diego Military Mommy

I have to say that I love San Diego.  All my friends are probably all laughing at me since I always said I would NEVER come here.  I just love it though.  I have not been this happy since we lived in Okinawa.  The kids also love it here there are so much happy stuff to do.  We have been so busy going to Legoland, the zoo, museums, the beach... it is just awesome!  

We also live on base which is another blessing.  Our home still has the small town feel we have grown accustom to, however step outside the gate and boom big city.

Anyways we have three planes right next to our home, one exactly the same as Iwakuni.  Seriously even says Iwakuni on it ;) All the comforts of home.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop