Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Week in I-phone Photos


  My poor boys are always in the car.  Thank heavens in three weeks we will be moving on base.  As much as I love my house, it is time to get closer to life.
 Since I pick up the kids at 2:30 and then usually let them play.  3pm comes fast and since I have to pick Matthew up at 4:30.  It just makes since to do homework at the Library.  Skyler gets really distracted though.  Another awesome reason for living on base... NO MORE LIBRARY for homework!!! 
 A Lowry book!!
 Kennon wearing Green Lantern Costume, Swimming goggles, and a winter coat.  
 Puddle Jumping
 Surprisingly he didn't get that messy or wet!  
 Nafco... I just need to buy this for Jack!  Maybe the blue one. 
 Playing with the Ducks at the Pool.
 Surfboard Race.  Braylen in the lead.
 Skyler performing a boyscout thing.  He did a great job!
 I think I will be really sad when his tooth finally grows in ;(  I love my little toothless guy.
 That little toothless guy is also a master floater!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop