Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Iwakuni Holiday Photographer / Tis the Season to be Jolly

Fa la la la la...not!!!  So I had this idea to do 25 Christmas Tree shots in 25 different locations.  You know weird places like a fishing boat, on the Kintai bridge, in the middle of the woods / bamboo forest.  As you can see from this first photo... there may be only a few in this series.  The kids were not into it at all and wanted to throw the rocks into the water (and jump in... Kennon).  I will have to say this is a great place to do a session.... any takers???


There is also a second reason for this post as I will taking the slow road for December.  Still working... just at my own pace and not anyone's deadlines.  December is my month to reconnect with my kids, my husband and myself.   I just want to bake cookies, celebrate and be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop