Thursday, July 1, 2010

On Vacation

OkiDOki is on Vacation all Month long for July.... we will start shooting appointments back up in August (but book now).  We are headed stateside for a month long vacation, rest, and reunion with family.  While we are gone we hope that you have great time enjoying fireworks, the warm weather and the ninja mosquitoes.

As far as booking is concerned I will be answering emails weekly while I am gone.  Please email me at OkiDokiPhotography@me.com

To help things move along please fill out this Form

and 

Pay deposits Here.

If you would like to secure a weekend deposit for September or October please send me a message. Those are also booking out. I look forward to hearing from all of you!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop