Thursday, May 9, 2013

San Diego Birth Photographer - Lowry Family Bear

This bear I am guessing at least 70 years old.  I know he was passed down to my father and supposedly supposed to go to the first born son.  In a divorce my mother saved him and gave him to me.  Technically my brother should have him, but I got him by default.  The next in line is my daughter, and hopefully one day she will pass him down to her children.  The teddy is in amazing shape, but he smells of dust.  My little Jack wouldn't kiss him.  I took this photo for a photography group I am in, but now I am thinking I need to take one will all the kids.  The bear means a lot to me and hopefully one day will mean a lot to my kids.





Don't forget to like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop