Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pinterest- Oreo Cookie Fail (two)

First let me say HERE is the original recipe.  
Second.. I do not always edit my food photos.  Please do not judge.  This was strictly for fun.

I saw this and knew I had to make these, not for me but for the monsters.  We cheated and used a bag cookie mix.  Although technically a fail, it was amazing.  They kind of tasted like a fried oreo. 



One thing I learned to do early on, is to mark whose is whose.  No one wants to eat after Kennon.  He is a nasty little guy.


When starting the project I told them less is best.  I explained how the chocolate chip cookie would expand. I explained over and over... but it was the littles who listened.  Dang big kids who think they know everything.


They cracked just like I said they would.  Who knows everything now!!!


This was underside of the cookie.  It is golden and perfect.  


Technically this was a fail.  However the kids, the husband and the neighborhood kids would disagree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop