Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waffles

Since I am wrapping up my last two cherry blossom sessions.... yes still working like a mad woman on those.   I took a much needed break and made breakfast for the OMG... you need to leave the house NOW because the alarm didn't go off, or the I didn't go to bed till 3 am because I was working and didn't wake you up.  So it is always nice to have something I can toss in the oven or microwave in a hurry and shove the little monsters out the door.  

Then because they were so pretty I thought I would set up a fake studio in my kitchen... because now I have a kitchen with stellar lighting.  Okay not really but way better than my old kitchen.   I never really get good food photos because the little people are stealing the food before I can take it... or they are stalking me waiting impatiently for their food.  

Anywho... the two littlest monsters were outside.  

So to the waffles.  I saw this link on this Mom stocking up her freezer everyday for 30 days.  I can not find the feed to that post anywhere.  I subscribe to her facebook feed... just can not remember her name at all.   If I find it I will link it.  She had this idea to make home made waffles and freeze them.  This is not a new concept, but it was a good reminder to actually do it.  I think it was funny her idea was eight waffles.  I ended up with about 18 in total... two which I lost that afternoon to the little guys.

It was actually relaxing I was listing to this audio book and was laughing like crazy.

http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B007MWI0QK

The mother in the article was saying how much she was able to accomplish in between each waffle and she was right.  I was able to unload and load the dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and pick up the kitchen.  Wow! If only everything was that productive and yummy.

The only thing I don't care for is the amount of room they take in my freezer.  

All in all it was a great afternoon! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop