Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Post One

So this post apparently I used all my free blogger space.. boo!  I didn't even realize this was a possibility to run out.  I have been using them since I started OkiDoki and the main reason for not using a pay by the month blog.  Anywho... even with having to upgrade, I am okay and I understand it.  Just I have to make this a two part blog instead of one (this is the post where I ran out of space). My husband drove off with my wallet in my car, so I can not pay yet.

So this mother's day I was dreaming of a day where my husband spoiled me rotten and all FIVE (two of which are not my children) are like you are the most awesomeness mom/parental we have ever had.  Then shower me with gifts and had a special day that they thought of all by themselves.

Then I woke up! 

Night before Mother's Day (I will remind you the first Mother's day with ALL five monsters) went like this.

Daddy: So what do you want to do for Mother's Day?
Me: Oh that is right it is Mother's Day.
Daddy: Yeah. So what do you want to do?
Me: Secretly crushed.  Whatever is fine.
Daddy: I thought we would just drive around and get some photos.  That is what you would want to do right?
Me: Whatever is fine.
Daddy: It is your day, what do you want to do?
Me: You are a douche, what the heck after 10 freaking years don't you know by now all I want is a flippin surprise!!! You are not getting nookie for an entire year... DECADE! 

Okay I didn't say that, but I sure was thinking it.

All in all Mother's Day turned out nice.   I did get some perfume and the worlds ugliest shirt.  Most important both girls made me beautiful photos, hanging proudly on my fridge.  We went on an adventure and found an awesome place I can take clients.  We are going back to place a few caches.

I guess in the end... that is all I needed was a normal day.  There was no fighting and it was very peaceful.  Plus.. I am super blessed to have a husband who loves me and three amazing healthy children.  Love them!


Kennon you have to scoot back! 


You take a picture of me... I take a photo of you.






Preschool drawings at this little temple.  It was the neatest little place.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop