Friday, April 13, 2012

Iwakuni Family Photographer / Location Stealing

In the last few weeks I have had two people ask about location stealing.  Here is my thoughts on this... I do not own any land in Japan.  I have not tattooed any tree or spot with OkiDoki Photography on it, to claim it as mine.  What I do have a problem with is blatant theft.  So an exact pose or idea in the exact same area.  In the end you know if you are stealing it or not.  There are so many great spots at the Kintai and it's surrounding back roads... if I have done something you love, then it is a complement it you use it.  Just make it your own.

Not everyone feels the same as I do, and that is okay.  Just remember be yourself and it will all work out.  

The below photo kills me because as I was taking this shot.... My Kennon Monster was running toward them.  Just what I needed was dirty Kennon touching her... not.  It is not properly shot as it is the only one... but I still love it.  


Tonight I have a bunch of preteen girls sleeping over... YIKES!  I will resume all editing on Monday and hopefully have everyone edited soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop