Friday, September 2, 2011

Canvas Prints

One of the biggest questions I get asked is how do I print my photos.  Honestly, I don't.  My walls are in a sad state of loneliness.  So I have vowed each pay period to buy one piece and I will share them here.  I figure by the time we move I will have some amazing pieces to decorate a new home with.  I just purchased this Groupon offer here.


So here is my first purchase and it didn't even break the bank.  I have heard wonderful things about Canvas on Demand from other people here on Iwakuni.  It is also much more affordable than ordering through me or other local photographers.

Another perk is that it doesn't expire till February 2012.. so you can stock up now and when you get your Fall family photos you can purchase when you are ready.  They also ship to APO/FPO!

If you do order... click on the link above and if you are new to Groupon I get a little bonus on my next purchase too!  A win win!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop