Thursday, May 19, 2011

Iwakuni Family Photographer / Day One

Okay so as I write this I know I will not finish this... Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.   My baby is 3 1/2 and it is time to loose those pounds I gained with them.  Ten pounds per kid and they stuck.  When I see photos it amazes me that I only need to loose 30 because it looks like 60. I think it is where those pounds hang around... just not pleasing to the eye.  Anywho... I have done day one probably 30 times already just not in consistency and I really need too.  So hopefully the blog will be my support and hopefully be embarrassed by not posting.  I really love dresses and would love to wear one without fearing if someone thinks I am pregnant.

I should mention I ate Sako's for lunch... Wow!! It made it really hard to get motivated today.

Not related is a sneak peak for a client... this family is a super sweet!! More sneaks tomorrow.


and hopefully a Day Two post!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop