Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winner!!!


Everyone had such amazing resolutions... I started mine back in December.  Be truer to myself and my family.  Work less but when I do work... LOVE IT!!!   I had children so I can be with them... not to push them off my lap when I work (Momster).  So I will be doing more Mommy and Me stuff and more or less see me on base (a happier me) more.  It is pretty neat to see what people are wanting for next year. Not just from this post, but it seems 2011 everyone wants happiness.  That is all I want!!  No amount of money right now can bring that to me.




Congratulations to Lucky Number 9 (histurkey)

Email me your contact information and we will get you all set.

For all my enters...  You can join me on a mini-athon January30th.  Session are 40 minutes, you can get $25 off and $25 goes to my new charity (Kiva.org).  If you are interested email me for pricing.

Just in case it doesn't post right... Here it is on the website.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop