Friday, January 14, 2011

Iwakuni Portrait Photography / Oki-15

Since talking it over with my husband to limit the amount of work I will be doing... it means more time for creative fun and more time with my monsters.  As a result possible boredom ;) soooo....

Time to bust out your kids, your camera, and your creativity.  I thought it would be fun to host a photography play-date.  Go on the town, meet other mother's, get the kids out, and be inspired.  

The Idea:
Come to at least 15 play-dates during the year.
Create a blog to showcase your photos to your friends and family.

The Help:
Some basic tips on how to use your camera.
Ideas to alter your perception of seeing a subject.
Basic editing tips.
My favorite resources.
Set up of blog.

The Skinny:
A fun way to meet new people big and small.

The Example:

Turn this naked plant 


into a little piece of something special


In addition you will learn how to photo journal your life.... via on-line.

What I ask:
You participate ;) plus it is free!!


If you are interested please email me at okidokiphotography@me.com










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop