Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Charity / Valentines Sessions

Last year was my first year doing Charity work. We raised just over $400 to the feedingamerica.org, donated five sessions to be used next year for local charities.   While it wasn't as much as I would have liked.  I am pretty pleased since I started raising the money in September.

This year from Jan - March OkiDoki will donate a portion of all sales to Kiva.org.  The reason why I chose this charity is because the $25 donation from your session can help people over and over.  You can watch this video to see what I mean.



My husband and I are working on a local project and it is big!!! Also it will be so much fun!!! Announcements on this won't be available till March or April.  So till then Kiva it is.

What a gift to you... to help others at no additional cost to you ;)

My first set of Mini Sessions for the year are on Jan 30th, and remember no session fees!!  Email for Details on these three packages.

FAQ-  How do I know you actually donated?  I will send you a confirmation within 24 hours attached with your name and you can see who we helped.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop