Thursday, December 9, 2010

Iwakuni Portrait Photographer / Braylen's School Photo


Not my photo!! and yes I have the copyright to post this.

This is my baby girls first school photo.  I LOVE IT!!! Funny because this is not a great photo of her.. but I love it because of the tradition of getting school photos done.  I thought the photos were expensive and when I volunteered that day was surprised by how much people were willing to pay for them.

For January I decided to still take things easy and have a few project ideas I want to launch.  So January there are no session fees... a try before you buy.  One catch.. you have to come open minded and let me play.  These are only 20 minutes, but I promise in this cold 20 minutes is all we need.

Looking for newborns, maternity, couples, seniors, families, children of ALL ages.

Open minded because I may just torture you... email for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop