Saturday, October 16, 2010

Iwakuni Japan Photographer / Inside-Out


Now introducing the Inside-Out Session

1/2 Inside and 1/2 Outside

This is just in time for the cooler weather.  I am lucky enough to live in the amazing neighborhood that is     perfect for taking photographs.

What I am looking for is open minded people that will let me borrow there time.

If you like the photos (you will) then you can purchase for $100 all edited images on disk.  There will be 5-10 quality images... at least.

The studio photos are of my children who disapprove of me borrowing them for modeling purposes.  All in all not bad photos considering my youngest was trying to tear the backdrop down and Jack kept trying to reach for the candy in his pocket.

This offer is valid through the remainder of October.

Only valid during the week.

These photos are of actual clients in the neighborhood (outside) portion.




Technically the post the newborn that follows this one is an inside-out session.  Newborns don't qualify because they are so labor intensive (get it ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop