Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Iwakuni Portrait Photography / My Life


In Okinawa we ate lots of Soba and we loved it.
In Iwakuni we eat lots of Udon and we LOVE it.

I love Udon so much that my husband Matthew wanted to learn how to make it.  So we googled...and we learned how.  The best way to get the supplies is to just ask the ladies at the market.  Udon? Udon? Udon? then they will get what you are trying to do and fill your teeny, tiny basket up.

We watched a few youtube videos and took a few recipes off line.  I was going to share but the best part was finding the info for ourselves.  It was fun and delish... even if it took a few tries to get it just right.

Next time I will take photos of the supplies so you don't have to look like a mental case like we did.

Click HERE for a Ramen/ Style Udon Commercial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop